ALL PLAY SESSIONS MUST BE PRE BOOKED ONLINE VIA THE BOOK PLAY SESSION TAB
Due to the reduced number of adults and children we are allowed in our play centre, ( only 50 for now ) the increased cleaning and sanitising procedures we will be implementing, our rent being increased and an increase in prices from our suppliers, we have had to make a slight amendment to prices at Fun Junction but can assure you the fun aspect has not changed, in fact, we believe you will all have a better experience whilst visiting us.
ADULT £1.50 // 0-6 MONTHS (Free) // 6 MONTHS – 12 MONTHS £3 // 1&2 YEAR OLDS £5 // 3 YEARS+ £6.50
9.15am-11.15am // 11.30-1.30 // 1.45-pm -3.45// (4pm-6pm we will open this slot if we sell out of the earlier time slots) if you arrive late for your session your exit time will not change from the allocated session time.
Please note, we have paused all discounts. Fun Junction Loyalty card, 20% childminding discount and the Sophia’s diary discount card.
Current Guidelines state you are to only sit in 2 family groups or in a group of 6 ( this includes adults and children), please help us stay safe by following these rules.
We cannot wait to welcome you all to come and play again. We have taken lots of measures to keep you all safe and will continue to do so!
Please note that by proceeding with your booking, you are agreeing to abide by the Fun Junctions Rules and Covid-19 safe procedures throughout your visit with us.
Please note that the cafe will be open as usual but will close for hot/cold food 30mins before the end of the session. It will stay open for hot/cold drinks and snacks until the end of your session.
It is important that the following steps are taken and adhered to by all; to help us provide a safe environment for us all.
1) Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any of the below symptoms, or have done in the previous 14 days prior to your visit:
– A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
– A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
– A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
2) All members of your group will be asked to wash or sanitise your hands. This includes all children they will be provided with a child friendly sanitiser.
3) We are operating a ticketless booking system. Please just say the name your booking was made under on arrival and we will check you off our list. To aid entry, please only queue when all members of your group have arrived.
4) During your visit please ensure you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds using soap and water regularly and use the multiple sanitisers around the centre. Please ensure all children sanitise their hands prior to entering and exiting the play areas, including all frames.
5) All adults and children over the age of 11 must always wear a face covering in the centre except for when you are eating or drinking. Masks must be work in the Baby and Toddler area.
6) We have reduced our customer capacity of the building and reduced the number of tables and chairs in the centre to adequately distance them from each other. We ask that you refrain from moving your table or chairs.
7) Where possible, please leave buggies / prams in the car in order to accommodate more space in the play centre
8) Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines wherever possible and follow the floor signs when queuing for the cafe or entrance and exit.
9) Adults are allowed to enter the play frame and when doing so please ensure your children are adhering to social distancing rules. Remember keep one floor mat apart.
10) If you are vulnerable or from a greater risk area, we recommend you do not attend the centre.
11) Please adhere to the current guidelines and do NOT sit with more than 6 people at your table at any one time or in 2 family groups. The guidelines can be found in the lick below.
12) When booking your tickets, we will keep your personal details on file for 21 days for the UK Government’s Track and Trace purposes. This is in accordance with GDPR rules.
13) The consumption of food or drink on any of the play equipment is strictly prohibited. Strictly No food or drink is to be brought on to the premises.
14) Please ensure you dispose of all litter including any used, disposable protective wear such as disposable face coverings or gloves properly in litter bins or take it home with you.
15) Please use contactless payment wherever possible.
16) Please always adhere to the Fun Junction Rules of play, ensuring appropriate clothing is worn and recognise that all children are the responsibility of the adults supervising them. Socks must be worn by everyone using the play frame.
17)Payment must be made at the time of booking your session, Please note that all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
18) Fun Junction Limited have the right to refuse admission or evict any persons if they behave in such a way as to jeopardise the safety of themselves or others.
19) We are only allowing a maximum of 7 people (Including adults and children) in the Baby and Toddler area.